Tens of thousands of bookkeepers from across the world are once again coming together between Monday 12th and Friday 16th September to celebrate Global Bookkeeping Week.
**Click here to see a sneak peek of ICB Member Special Offers from our favorite partners available this week and through the year**
The schedule of events taking place will celebrate our profession, and the vital work bookkeepers do to support small businesses around the world. Last year saw the first ever Global Bookkeeping Week which was universally hailed as a resounding success. ICB Members in 110 countries took part in this fantastic celebration of bookkeeping. All the way from Melbourne to Manchester to San Francisco, bookkeepers involved in meet-up groups, webinars, and much more, to celebrate the crucial work that they do around the world.
Last year’s celebrations caused a media sensation where thousands of bookkeepers across the world got involved through social media. This year is your chance to join in with your fellow peers in ‘raising a cup’ to your profession, and like last year there will be plenty of prizes for the best picture!
On Wednesday, September 14, 2016, we will be hosting Coffee Meetups Around the United States. Our Global Family will be doing the same thing to raise a "cup of coffee" to each other. Toast in honor of the hard working Professionals of Bookkeeping. If you would like to host a meetup, please fill out the form below;
We would love to have you participate
Please put your mouse on the link below and hit "ctrl + click" to open the links
Fill in your information to be a Coffee Meetup Host and we will get back to you with more instructions:
I WANT TO HOST A COFFEE MEET UP - SIGN ME UP HERE~
If you would like to attend a meetup, please check this form so we can get you on the list:
I WANT TO ATTEND - SIGN ME UP HERE~
GLOBAL BOOKKEEPING WEEK ACTIVITIES
ACTIVITIES FOR MONDAY 9/12/2016
ACTIVITIES FOR TUESDAY 9/13/2016
ACTIVITIES FOR WEDNESDAY 9/14/2016
*GLOBAL COFFEE MEETUP*
PHYSICAL COFFEE MEETUPS
ICBUSA GLOBAL BOOKKEEPING WEEK - LIST OF COFFEE MEETUPS
||TIME OF MEETUP
||LINK TO MEETUP
||10:00 - 12:00 ET
||1348 Florida Ave NW - Floor 2
||4458 BRIARWOOD DRIVE, COPLEY OH
|DEL RAY BEACH, FL
||EMAIL LYNN FOR ADDRESS
| LAS VEGAS, NV
|| 9:00-11:00 PT
||3320 WYNN RD #B
| SEATTLE, WA
| KENT, WA
||AVALARA - INTUIT
| MEDFORD, OR
||18:00-19:30 PT - RSVP REQUIRED
||CODING ZEAL -MEDFORD
|MANHATTAN BEACH, CA
|| Kathy McQuiggan
|| 2100 Sepulveda Blvd, Suite 15
Starting at 10:00 AM ET to 7:30 PM PT
Sign in anytime during the day to join in and meet bookkeepers from the United Kingdom - throughout the U.S. - Australia
Sign in Here
Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +16465588656,763482737# or +14086380968,763482737#
Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 763 482 737
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=xlbyEhi8TTM-yid9--W1JHgt5uEBpa7
- 12:30 PM EST "U.S. Visas for Foreign Entrepreneurs, Companies and Startups: Different Paths"
- Aero Workflow 1 - 2 PM PT - Register here
- "An Online Web Store for Client Accounting Services"
- Presented by Laura Redmond
ACTIVITIES ON 9/15/2016
- Faster, Smarter Sales Tax Return Filing for Bookkeepers
- Processing sales tax returns to the right places at the right time is critical for your clients to be in full compliance with state audit boards. Take this onerous task off their shoulders. Brandon Houk, Director of Accountant Programs at Avalara, will discuss how you can grow your practice while reducing the amount of time spent doing sales tax returns & filings for your clients with TrustFile for Accountants.
- Presented by SUM Innovation's Director of Accounting, Alex Tahan.
TWITTER CHAT - #QBOCHAT - 3PM ET - Register Here
- Hosted by our own FICB - Cathy Iconis
- Join in a lively Twitter chat to discuss the Future of Bookkeeping
- Friendly welcoming group that is a quick hour
- Learn more about how to join a twitter chat here
Make sure you use the #QBOChat & #GlobalBookkeepingWeek